Re: [K12OSN] Help! Major LDAP breakage....

On Wed, 2003-10-08 at 10:09, David Trask wrote:
> k12osn redhat com writes:
> >Eric Harrison said:
> >> If all else fails, you do have backups, right?

> I do, but the backup may also be corrupt....I'm already planning for worst
> case and telling staff to back up files to another location.

Thank you David for illustrating the point ;-)

As Murphy's law dictates, if it can happen it will - it is best to be
prepared for the worst.

BTW, thinking of Murphy, have you guys seen this article on the history
of Murphy's law? It is a pretty good read:

http://www.improbable.com/airchives/paperair/volume9/v9i5/murphy/murphy0.html

-Eric