Re: [K12OSN] Citrix client

i use many apps via cutrix from linux and ltsp...i use linuxica.rpm which
installs to /usr/lib/ICAClient..witihn that is xfica..last entry .. add
that as a helper application probably application/x-ica and point to wfica.
Galeon is graceful about it some browsers it is hsard to find where to add
the helper..phoenix for example chuck