Re: [K12OSN] Citrix client

Chuck-
	I have gotten the citrix client installed, via their tarball rather
than the RPM. There is no xfica file in my install though. There is the
wfica, was that a typo? I am using Netscape 7.1 and have setup the
mime-type for .ica files to launch /usr/lib/ICAClient/wfica. The plugin
is listed in the about:plugins page in Netscape, as version 7.00.77757.
When I try to launch the .asp file on the webpage, the throbber does
it's thing for a couple of seconds, then nothing happens after that. If
I tell Netscape to open the link in a new window, it opens a window that
is empty except for the message "ICA Link Launched", but again, nothing
_really_ happens. I have tried it as root and as a normal user, to no
avail.