Re: [K12OSN] Citrix client

Edit to my previous message. The .asp file comes up and lists the
applications, but when I try to launch the application, which is a link
that looks like :
https://start.spihost.net/start/launch.ica?NFuse_Application=frnx005fsmsx005flivex005f800
is when it does nothing, or shows me the "ICA Link Launched" window.