[K12OSN] Authentication via Win2K domain?

Good Afternoon!

I am in the process of installing a small (10 terminal 1 server) K12LTSP lab
in our middle school. Currently all of our students have login id's on the
middle school's main Win 2K domain controller, and I am wondering if there's
a way to use the Win2K login's for the K12LTSP server?

Thanks in advance!

Jonathan S. White
Computer Technician
Shaker Regional School District