Re: [K12OSN] Citrix client

Chuck- The Citrix server is giving out a .ASP which lists all the
applications we have access to on it. The individual links on that page
look like launch.ica files with a bunch of other stuff after them which
seems to determine the particular application. In the third message I
sent yesterday, I gave an example of what the links look like. Thanks
for looking at this.

Jim- I appreciate the info, but I don't think it's quite relevant to
what I need to accomplish here. I only get work on the client side. The
host is controlled by our ASP company, and they are on the other side of
the country, and what you're describing sounds like a server side
product. Thanks for looking though.

On Wed, 2003-10-08 at 13:05, cliebow downeast net wrote:
> dumb question but.is citrix giving out .asp or .ica?? sorry don't have
> betscaPE TO TRY IT ON. GOT GALEON??? By the way ..every othrer letter for
> me is a typo 8~) Yes it is wfica
> chuck

   -Regards-

-Quentin Hartman-

Academic Computing and Networking Services Coordinator
Fern Ridge School District 28J
Elmira, OR
Office: 541-935-2253 x429
Cell: 541-914-2989