From: k12osn-admin redhat com [mailto:k12osn-admin redhat com]On Behalf Of Rajesh Divakaran
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2003 10:57 PM
To: k12osn redhat com
Subject: [K12OSN] Remote Boot with VLAN's

Hi All:

We have a network with multiple VLAN’s the DHCP server is running on one of the VLAN’s, the machines in other connected VLAN’s are getting the IP from this DHCP  Server. Now if I put a Remote boot client with PXE boot rom. It doesn’t get and contact the DHCP server at all. And it times out.

Can someone help me.

Thanks

Rajesh Divakaran