[K12OSN] build_distro-v0.4 give BETA message

hi people

i have just finished running build_distro-v0.4 to update the 3 x K12 cds with the latest updates from redhat (i know i could have rsynced with the latest build but i wanted to try out build_distro).

everything went super smoothly - and at the end i had my 3 newly created isos sitting in my directory.
i used a vmware machine to test the cds and the first cd boots - passes the media check - starts X and then i click 'next' for the first time ...

then i get the "Warning - this is a beta" dialog and i can abort the installation or continue.

i was wondering if anyone else has seen this? I don't want people to think they are installing a beta (even though it is a modified version) - does anyone have any idea why i would be getting the 'beta' dialog? and/or how to remove it?

thanks