	From: k12osn-admin redhat com on behalf of Jonathan White
	Sent: Thu 10/9/2003 9:09 AM
	To: k12osn redhat com
	Subject: RE: [K12OSN] Authentication via Win2K domain?

	I'd like to thank everyone for their responses.  This howto has been particularly helpful in getting this process worked out in my mind.

	Unfortunately, I'm having a problem joining the ltsp server to the Win2K domain. When I run the command listed in the howto (#8), the server returns: "See 'net join' for this functionality."

	If someone could point out where this "net join" lives so that I COULD go "see" it, I'd much appreciate it!!

	- Jon