Re: [K12OSN] An OpenOffice 1.1 rpm for K12LTSP 3.12?

David-
	My understanding of the new installer is that it can "upgrade" current
installations while retaining settings, so it ought to not break
anything. I have not tested this myself extensively, but anecdotally it
seemed to work well.

On Thu, 2003-10-09 at 09:16, David Trask wrote:
> An OpenOffice 1.1 rpm for K12LTSP 3.12?  Just wondering as I'd like to
> upgrade and not break all the defaults.
>
> David N. Trask
> Technology Teacher/Coordinator
> Vassalboro Community School
> dtrask vcs u52 k12 me us
> (207)923-3100

   -Regards-

-Quentin Hartman-

Academic Computing and Networking Services Coordinator
Fern Ridge School District 28J
Elmira, OR
Office: 541-935-2253 x429
Cell: 541-914-2989