Re: [K12OSN] top, w, who - Incorrect reporting

On Fri, 2003-10-10 at 01:32, Martin Stevens wrote:

> So with 'local apps', On our test K12 server I've downloaded the
> local_apps rpm and the local_netscape rpm, however there looks like
> there is already a k12 specific local_apps rpm installed already, but I
> can't find any trace of a k12 specific netscape or mozilla, so has any
> one managed to get local apps running on a k12 server ?

K12LTSP does include the local apps package pre-installed. The local apps
version of netscape is not included because some of the mirrors baulked at
the licensing. If you want local_apps_netscape, you can grab it off the
ltsp.org website and install it.

-Eric