Re: [K12OSN] New servers

We use a dual AMD64 Opteron server from MicroPro. I'm not sure what the difference is between the "AMD64 Opteron" and the "AMD64 Athlon."

http://www.xbitlabs.com/news/cpu/print/20030812045800.html

On Saturday, October 11, 2003, at 04:32 AM, Jack wrote:

Looks like our pricipals want to upgrade to "state of the art." If they
only "really" knew what is in place now! I think I've spoiled them.

Anybody using the AMD Athlon 64 bit with ltsp yet? I am just browsing
through Penguincomputings site working out ideas. I am going for the
Xeons but I am really just curious.