Re: [K12OSN] Workstation too slow

Hi Jim,

Nice to meet from LTSP guy :)

I did not install any screensavers to my server.

I am just wondering, why when i use Pentium 100 / 16 MB / EEPro 100 from DELL it's run well without to give swap at all and fast like i work on server.

But when i use Pentium 233 / 32 MB / EEPro 100 or other's 8 worokstation it just run too slow.  I must wait about 2 minute to show menu.

Please help me because this class will use on 2 weeks later.

-- Iwan