Re: [K12OSN] Workstation too slow

Sounds like there might be a motherboard problem or an issue with the
existing memory.  Try to upgrade to 16MB and remove the RAM that's there.
Also, you might try swapping the graphics card with a known good one.

Just because it works for another operating system, doesn't mean it's good
hardware.  Different drivers use different parts of the hardware and in
different ways.

Jon