Re: [K12OSN] PXE Boot fonts conflict with OpenOffice

On Mon, 13 Oct 2003, Chris Bacigalupo wrote:

> I'm using the EPIA motherboards (V-1G and 933) which require a PXE boot
> (and the subsequent fonts) -- these are not playing well with Open
> Office (ver 1.0.*)...anyone else have this issue??

What does 'PXE boot' have to do with 'subsequent fonts' ?

I could see the fonts giving you some kind of conflict, but
how does PXE booting enter into the equation ?

PXE booting gets the kernel into memory and starts it executing.
Once the kernel is running, PXE is completely out of the picture.

Jim McQuillan
jam Ltsp org