Re: [K12OSN] PXE Boot fonts conflict with OpenOffice

On Mon, 2003-10-13 at 15:50, jam mcquil com wrote:
> On Mon, 13 Oct 2003, Chris Bacigalupo wrote:
>
> > I'm using the EPIA motherboards (V-1G and 933) which require a PXE boot
> > (and the subsequent fonts) -- these are not playing well with Open
> > Office (ver 1.0.*)...anyone else have this issue??
>
> What does 'PXE boot' have to do with 'subsequent fonts' ?
>
> I could see the fonts giving you some kind of conflict, but
> how does PXE booting enter into the equation ?
>
> PXE booting gets the kernel into memory and starts it executing.
> Once the kernel is running, PXE is completely out of the picture.

Probably PXE is not the issue, but I did have issues with open office
1.0.*

I've also got a problem with abiword fonts on initial bootup but thats
because the directory is not there to be exported over nfs and I can't
find where is is being exported from, and it's not in 'exports' either,
but like I said not a major issue for me.

I upgraded to 1.1pre4 and it all worked fine