[K12OSN] Compaq deskpro pxe boot

Hi
I've been lurking around and reading some messages, however I'm stuck now.

I'm experimenting with K12ltsp in the hope of being able to help out in a
school in the future.

I have done some searching but can't find what I'm looking for.

I have an old Compaq Deskpro 200mmx without floppy or cdrom any body know
how I can get this to boot over the lan and or get a bios menu I can use to
change this? If I can do this I can get hold of up to 60 of these for 15
pounds each ( is that good? )
Any pointers to where I might find this info would be great ( I have the
manual from Compaq but it doesn't mention Linux)

Kind regards

Steve James