Re: [K12OSN] Arrrrgh - can't get past the ¤%¤%¤#¤% grey X-screen with the big X cursor

Peter,

How about iptables ?

Could you have a firewall rule blocking access ?

You've checked most of the troubleshooting items, but have
you read the "Gray Screen with large X cursor" document
on ltsp.org ?

   http://www.ltsp.org/contrib/gray_screen.html

Jim McQuillan
jam Ltsp org