Re: [K12OSN] Compaq deskpro pxe boot

Note: When posting in the future it is nice to have
the model number as well. There are a few deskoros
that have the p5-200mmx cpu in them.

I have a few deskro 2000's that are p5-200mmx and it
does not support pxe boot in bios. Compaq makes their
own bios and puts it in a rompaq so it is proprietary.
It isn't award, phoenix, or ami which you could have
luck putting an etherboot rom in. I think some newer
compaqs do support pxe boot but i don't know for sure.

Chris

--- Steve <stevejames66 stevejames66 fsnet co uk>