Re: [K12OSN] Compaq deskpro pxe boot

Steve said:
> I have an old Compaq Deskpro 200mmx without floppy or cdrom any body
> know how I can get this to boot over the lan and or get a bios menu
> I can use to change this?

We PXE boot about 30 Deskpro P166 (don't have the model number handy)
with Intel Pro 100 cards that have bootroms. Just flashed the cards w/
the latest "boot agent".

Definitly make sure a representative sample works before you get a
whole pallet of them. I had rotten luck with the video on simliar
200MMXs that we have. Yours might be fine; I might just be lazy. We
had plenty of other machines that "just worked".

-Dan Young
-Parkrose School District