[K12OSN] K12LTSP v4.0 beta 4

Fedora Core beta #3 was just released today. I have not had the time
to even look at it.

I do have a test build of K12LTSP 4.0 based on the Rawhide packages
available as of last night. This should be pretty close to what is
in Fedora Core beta #3.

I'm off to go hang out with the guys in Maine for a week, so I won't
have a real Fedora Core beta #3 based build until next week.

In the meantime, here's what is probably a Fedora Core beta 2.99 build
of K12LTSP v4.0 ;-)

  ftp://k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us/pub/K12LTSP/testing/iso/4.0beta/

  rsync -Pav k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us::K12LTSP-beta/4.0beta/ .

All of the known K12LTSP-specific problems are still there in all
their glory. Don't use this in a production environment, etc, etc.

I'll be doing a lot of hacking on K12LTSP during the week, so
hopefully the next build will be fully usable.

-Eric