Re: [K12OSN] Compaq deskpro pxe boot

Hi again
Thanks for the advice
The model no is DP4000N 5200MMX 1600 UK .

So Dan those Intel Pro 100 cards, are they installed in the riser card and
being used instead of the onboard card?
Excuse what might seem daft questions but I'm in over my head with this but
hope to be able to put those machines to good use with K12ltsp.

Kind regards
Steve