Re: [K12OSN] Compaq deskpro pxe boot

Hi Steve,

The COMPAQ thunderlan nic won't PXE boot.

I also understand there isn't any etherboot image for these.

This doesn't rule out the Compaq though. The only workable solution I am
aware of is disabling the onboard nic (which is only 10M anyway), and
install a realtek chipset nic.

You will have to go to the COMPAQ website and download the diag / setup
program, which you can use to disable the onboard nic.

HTH,
Bert