RE: [K12OSN] Compaq deskpro pxe boot

> The COMPAQ thunderlan nic won't PXE boot.
>
> I also understand there isn't any etherboot image for these.

The Compaq Thunderlan is supported in Etherboot.  It was included in
release 5.2.0 and had a couple of update that are included in 5.2.2 on
Romomatic.

We have confirmed that it works on at least two revisions of the chip
but I would like to hear whether it works on other NICS/Onboard  Nisc.

Tim Legge