Re: [K12OSN] Compaq deskpro pxe boot

Hi All
Thanks for the info. I understand this machine alittle better. Perhaps it
would be good as a gift to an organisation but not worth much if additional
cards need to be purchased .

Am I right that the processor speed is not to critical as the server does
most of the work?

As I have one to play with for a while I'll see what I can do with it.

Regards Steve