Re: [K12OSN] Cannot log into server, even as root

On Wed, 2003-10-15 at 13:26, Jennifer Waters wrote:

> I have really done it this time, again.  I have
> been trying to get it so individuals can log in and
> somehow I have trashed it.

Jennifer,

we must get you on the IRC help channel.  A bunch of experienced people
can then talk you through the recovery procedure.

I am assuming that you have one usable Linux system.  Please try and
load the following programs on your working system.

gaim
ksirc
kvirc
xchat

If you can get one of these programs on your screen, then we can get you
connected to the help IRC-chat channel.

If you are stuck with windows then someone will have to talk you through
using the windows IRC program, as I know nothing about windows.

we'll get you sorted out, don't worry.

best,
Steve