Re: [K12OSN] Image not being read

On Wed, Oct 15, 2003 at 09:39:16AM -0400, Skuseth, Sarah L. wrote:
> My installation disk WILL NOT boot into installation.

Hi Sarah.  If your install CD's were created correctly, you should be
able to place CD #1 in the drive and reboot the system to cause your
machine to boot from the CD. I would do a full power cycle (Off - then
On), to make sure that the boot process is really starting from scratch.

If your machine still won't boot from the CD then I suggest you go into
your machine's CMOS setting's and make sure taht the CD drive id enabled
for booting and that it is the first device the system tries to boot
from.

--
Jeff Kinz, Open-PC, Emergent Research,  Hudson, MA.  jkinz kinz org
copyright 2003.  Use is restricted. Any use is an