Re: [K12OSN] Image not being read

On Wed, 2003-10-15 at 14:55, Jeff Kinz wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 15, 2003 at 09:39:16AM -0400, Skuseth, Sarah L. wrote:
> > My installation disk WILL NOT boot into installation.
>
> Hi Sarah.  If your install CD's were created correctly, you should be
> able to place CD #1 in the drive and reboot the system to cause your
> machine to boot from the CD. I would do a full power cycle (Off - then
> On), to make sure that the boot process is really starting from scratch.
>
> If your machine still won't boot from the CD then I suggest you go into
> your machine's CMOS setting's and make sure taht the CD drive id enabled
> for booting and that it is the first device the system tries to boot
> from.

I would agree with advice given.

The main thing is when you think your beaten, make a cup of tea, have a
ciggy ( if you smoke) and try again, trust me when it works you'll slap
yourself because it'll become obvious, and the sense of achievement is
worth it.

And then you get to do the Engineers Dance :-)

Martin Stevens