[K12OSN] Was: Can't Read Image

Thanks again to everyone.

As absolutely dense as I may be coming across, I promise I'm not!!!!  (the
ciggie advice was most excellent <koff> thanks!)
(had used CD creator, had mounted image correctly, had adjusted bios for CD
boot, etc)

However, the naming convention information was very helpful for future use!

Real simple, I burned the SRPMS files.  DOH!  So after a long search to find
out what SRPMS means (uncompiled), then all was well in the land of Lore.

Be doing the _real_ install tomorrow.  I hoping to be able to post something
a little more intelligent in the future..

Sarah Skuseth
Peach State STARBASE