Re: [K12OSN] Different network configuration?

Joseph,

Run this on the server:

   lspci -n

That will show all of the pci devices detected.

The Class 0200 devices are the Ethernet interfaces.

Send us the output, and we can tell you what is being found
in your machine.

Also, try running:   lspci (without the -n)

it should show a description of each device found.

Jim McQuillan
jam Ltsp org