[K12OSN] SAS inSchool

Has anyone got k12ltsp working with SAS inSchool? We've just got a grant
to provide this service for 2 years. It has generated quite a bit of
excitment at my High Schools. It supports OSX but barks at linux.

Michael
--
Michael Williams                         Haywood County Schools
Technology Coordinator            Instructional Technology