From: Martin Stevens [mailto:stevens chace enfield sch uk]
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2003 10:16 AM
To: K12 Mailing List
Subject: RE: [K12OSN] Was: Can't Read Image

On Thu, 2003-10-16 at 14:23, Skuseth, Sarah L. wrote:
> >>But did you do the engineers dance once you'd worked it out ?<<<
>
> By engineer's dance, do you mean banging my head in the wall several times
> shouting several explatives?
>
> Why yes, yes I did.

No, the engineers dance is from Dilbert, when you finally solve a
problem, you do this little sort of jig, you can be sitting down or for
a really hard problem could be around a large hall, but usually involves
lots of "Yes, Yes, Who's the daddy, Oh yes" self conglatuary statements
and a big grin. Whilst other people look at you kind of weird because
you've been hunched over a terminal for hours, and then you suddenly
explode into action. Now thats the engineers dance :-)

Martin Stevens