[K12OSN] [Fwd: [expert] Shockwave Player for Linux Campaign]

I seldom forward stuff but I thought this might be worth the risk.
If you're interested in shockwave for linux you might want to
follow the links and add your request to others.

--
Mike Rambo
mrambo lsd k12 mi us

NOTE: In order to control energy costs the light at the end
of the tunnel has been shut off until further notice...