Re: [K12OSN] Letter to local schools - draft

On Thu, Oct 16, 2003 at 10:34:46PM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> Open Source provides people with the ability to share ideas and work
> together freely.  It's like the scientific method, which works well
> for physicists, doctors, and researchers.  It's ideal for software
> creation too!

DRAT!  A friend from my LUG pointed out the obvious -- that this is NOT
the scientific method (e.g., change only one variable, then test, then
another, then test) :^)

D'oh! :)

So I've changed this paragraph to read:

  Open Source provides people with the ability to share ideas and work
  together freely.  The open sharing of ideas and results works well for
  physicists, doctors, and researchers.  It's ideal for software
  creation too!

-bill!