[K12OSN] Floppy drive

I would first like to thank everyone for helping me
with my problem with "Permissions Denied".  My system
now works great.

Now about floppy drives.  I have thin clients that
require the floppy drive be active so that the floppy
that does the hand shake, the Nic cards are not
bootable themselves.  The problem I have is that
somehow students can see all of the home folders or
login names of all users when they go onto the floppy
drive.  I need to disable this because the names are
also the password for the person.

Thank you again for all of your help.

Jennifer