[K12OSN] Gaim v0.71

I am trying to get the newest version of gaim to work on my system and I am
unable to install the link below.  I have uninstalled the old version of
gaim on k12ltsp 3.1.0. What else do I need to make this work?  Or should I
just download the updates for 3.1.1?  MSN made a protocol  change this week
and the older version of gaim no longer works with MSN.

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/gaim/gaim-0.71-1rh9.i386.rpm?download

Phil Benson