Re: [K12OSN] Letter to local schools - draft

On Fri, Oct 17, 2003 at 08:05:01PM -0400, Terrell Prude', Jr. wrote:
> Your heart is definitely in the right place.

:^)

> However, experience tells me that this approach won't work.

D'oh!  Well, I'm going to go ahead with it, anyway.  ;^)

Side note: I've noticed a few mentions of "teacher told me" from parents,
and "principal pointed me" from teachers, in a little survey form I've put
up on my Tux Paint site.
( http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/tuxpaint/download/ )

So, while I (sadly) doubt my little letter campaign will cause an immediate
switch from MSOffice to OpenOffice.org, it WILL at least put into their
minds the fact that there ARE alternatives...  so when the time comes,
they'll hopefully recall this fact, and perhaps contact me/my LUG/someone! :)

-bill!