Re: [K12OSN] Letter to local schools - draft

Bill Kendrick said:
> On Fri, Oct 17, 2003 at 08:05:01PM -0400, Terrell Prude', Jr. wrote:
>> Your heart is definitely in the right place.

I'd like to encourage and commend Bill on this anyway. I see both points
completely. Perhaps it won't shatter the Earth but we can at least put an
effort out there so people will know we're here. We certainly shouldn't sit
down and shutup ;-)

--
Caleb Wagnon MCP A+ CCNA
Technology Coordinator