Re: [K12OSN] Letter to local schools - draft

Oh, I agree, we shouldn't shut up at all--on the contrary!  I do believe that we need to find out how to highlight the pain for state/local government bosses--tactfully, to be sure--but as publicly as possible.  I have concluded, from my own observations, that only political pain will actually get them moving.  I believe we should strongly direct our efforts there as well.

No, we don't need to shut up.  If anything, we need to talk more.  The thing is, we *all* have to do it, else they'll just brush off "those one or two zealots."

--TP

On Fri, 2003-10-17 at 21:06, Caleb Wagnon wrote:
Bill Kendrick said:
> On Fri, Oct 17, 2003 at 08:05:01PM -0400, Terrell Prude', Jr. wrote:
>> Your heart is definitely in the right place.

I'd like to encourage and commend Bill on this anyway. I see both points
completely. Perhaps it won't shatter the Earth but we can at least put an
effort out there so people will know we're here. We certainly shouldn't sit
down and shutup ;-)

--
Caleb Wagnon MCP A+ CCNA
Technology Coordinator