Re: [K12OSN] Letter to local schools - draft

On 17 Oct 2003, Terrell Prude', Jr. wrote:
> The ultimate solution is for folks like us to actually get into
> positions of real power in these organizations, and to become
> well-connected politically.  Very hard to do...but it is vital, I think.
Terrel,
	you are right, and i can see additional benefits from your
approach: in a very non-partisan way, the local politicians make me want
to puke. i actually might loose weight. unfortunately the company we'd
need to mix in is rather unpleasant. the problem with pain being the only
known cure for stupidity is that its efficacy is well below 50% (i should
know, i served in the armed forces).
	remember Mark Twain's writing on the subject: "First God created
idiots, that was for practice. Then He created school boards."