Re: [K12OSN] MRTG and K12LTSP

I use it on an e-smith to analyze spam and virus traffic

http://mail.usd440.com/stats

mouse over the left side buttons to chang ethe graph of click for more datails

Chris Thomas wrote:

Hi All,

I was wondering what is the best way to see how much
data the server was pushing. I ran across MRTG
(www.mrtg.org). Has anyone used this software? And if
so, what are your impressions (does another tool work
better)?

Chris