[K12OSN] Re: Netware and system-auth

Hi Guy,
I believe ncpfs only works with IPX or Netware IP not
true tcp/ip. I would suggest running Novell's native
file access pack for unix. I have found ncpfs to be
flaky especially with Red Hat kernels.
Dave
----------------------
Guy Lessard wrote
Ok, here is my problem, i am trying to get ncpfs
package to
authenticate
to a Netware server on a IP only network.

First question: As i can see /etc/pam.d/gdm and kde
both pass
authentication over to file system-auth, is this
correct?

Second question: The comments at the top of
system-auth file states
that
"user changes will be destroyed the next time
authconfig is run". When
does authconfig run? I dont want to hack this and then
get it blown
away.