[K12OSN] Produce 300 users with random passwords

I use a Danish program called nybruger (Danish for new user) to produce my users. I make a csv file with three columns. Username, real name, password. This list is saved as .csv. The program then calls adduser for all the entries in that list and makes my users - complete with homedirs and all.

I did this the easy way, by making one password for all users, which had to be changed at first logon. I now see that this was not a good idea... What I now want to do is to have a program making 300 passwords at random. I then need to paste that list into the passwords column in the spreadsheet.

Then when the users are created, I need to print out 300 sheets which says: Your username is [user1] and your password is [password1]. Where user and passwords come from that csv list.

Is this doable and if so, how do I do it? If there is an alternative approach I am open for suggestions....

Regards

Trond Mæhlum