Re: [K12OSN] Northern Tier Lutefisk,Leftse and Linux

At 8:33 AM -0500 10/20/03, Chris Bacigalupo wrote:
In all sincerity, I would like to offer good ol' Duluth as a potential
Midwestern/mid-continent gathering spot. Perhaps this spring or summer

Chris -

I'd definitely go and I am certain I could bring 2-4 folks with me. I'd also help find speakers and organize. Email me when you get ready to plan the event if you need assistance.

Duluth is only 4 hours away :-)

Scott
Scott Sherrill
Technology Coordinator Hancock Public Schools
Hancock, MI
http://www.hancock.k12.mi.us