Re: [K12OSN] Northern Tier Lutefisk,Leftse and Linux

Hey, I'm all for it. I think I could get 2-4 people from Minneapolis to come with me also.

Petre

jam mcquil com wrote:
On Mon, 20 Oct 2003, Scott Sherrill wrote:

At 8:33 AM -0500 10/20/03, Chris Bacigalupo wrote:

In all sincerity, I would like to offer good ol' Duluth as a potential
Midwestern/mid-continent gathering spot. Perhaps this spring or summer

Chris -

I'd definitely go and I am certain I could bring 2-4 folks with me. I'd also help find speakers and organize. Email me when you get ready to plan the event if you need assistance.

Duluth is only 4 hours away :-)

Hmm, it's only about 11 hours away for me :)

Jim.

Scott