Re: [K12OSN] Eric-smb.conf

k12osn redhat com writes:
>3.0.1 compiled fine...the 2.2.7 rpms erased clumsily...everything seems
>intact
>in /usr/local/samba/sbin...i used derek's recipe for compiling from
>source...course i blew away my /etc/rc.d/init.d/smb script but can
>retrieve
>that ok...having  cerebral flattulence changing $PATH so the system looks
>in
>the right place right now..Time to pack it in for one day. c ya chuck

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Samba 3.0 comes pre-compiled with ldap
support whereas previous versions did not....so I'm not sure but what you
did not have to compile it at all.  The RPM's should be enough....am I
right or wrong?

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School