[K12OSN] Finally - some success! (Con'td AGAIN!)

WEIRD! Seems the listserver will truncate the message if I put a
period on the line after a colon. I'll just use text instead
(continuation of original message below)

100B AX(colon) BX(colon) CX(colon) DX(colon)
(period)
with 4 digits following each colon (almost as if it is trying
something over and over). Is this a problem? And if so, how would it
be corrected?

Thirdly, is there documentation on how to set up the client's desktop
(ie: how to remove/add menu items or options)?

Fourthly, what does the disconnect button on the client login screen
(the one with the picture of the children in a ring) do? I thought it
would "shutdown" the client, so to speak, but when clicked, the
screen just flashes, then returns.

Thanks so much
Joseph