RE: [K12OSN] Web Page Calendar

-----Original Message-----
From: k12osn-admin redhat com [mailto:k12osn-admin redhat com]On Behalf
Of Chris Lehmann
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2003 9:17 AM
To: LTSP
Subject: Re: [K12OSN] Web Page Calendar

On Tue, 21 Oct 2003, David Trask wrote:

> I'm using the built in claendar that comes with phpwebsite....and I have
> the whole thing running on E-Smith/SME   check it out here
> http://www.vcs.u52.k12.me.us

At Beacon, we modified an early version of the phpCommunityCalendar. Looks
like they've updated it. It works pretty well.

http://open.appideas.com/Calendar/

-- Chris
--
"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of
those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have