[K12OSN] K12LTSP Support

I think the only argument for not using K12LTSP at my children's school will
be lack of support.  It is a small school and the technology guy at the
school handles the computer system part time.  He does a good job but he only
has limited time and has never used Linux.  I think it would be too big of a
task for him alone.

We can easily hire a Windows Certified technician to help support the school
but do they exist for Linux (maybe a new business model?)?  Is there any
support for this LTSP outside of this environment?