Re: [K12OSN] Web Page Calendar

I'm using the built in claendar that comes with phpwebsite....and I have
the whole thing running on E-Smith/SME   check it out here

Greetings,
Good looking site David. To the original post, phpwebsite has a module for sports schedules and season records. Check it out. phpwebsite rocks.
I use webcal http://bulldog.tzo.org/webcal/webcal.html (perl cgi ) this version is free and he offers a new and improved program for $60 US. Webcal has been running on linux/apache for about 4 years in our district. Teachers use it and principals update their own calendars. I am thinking of purchasing the new version webcalng based solely on the reliability of webcal.
Later alligator,
Tom Ventresco